Technical majors top the list of most highly paid majors for the class of 2013, according to the National Association of Colleges and Employers’ September 2013 salary survey.
The top-paid majors for the class of 2013 bachelor’s degree graduates:
- Petroleum engineering: $96,200
- Computer engineering: $70,300
- Chemical engineering: $66,900
- Computer science: $64,100
- Aerospace/aeronautical/astronautical engineering: $63,900
- Mechanical engineering: $63,900
- Electrical/electronics and communications engineering: $62,500
- Engineering technology: $60,900
- Management information systems/business: $60,300
- Logistics/materials management: $59,500
NACE compiles the report using data from the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, the Census Bureau and a master data set developed by Job Search Intelligence.
Computer related majors represented two out of the five highest-paid bachelor’s level degrees. Many companies right-here in Oklahoma are actively interviewing qualified candidates with these specific degrees.
To learn more about current openings with our clients in Tulsa and Oklahoma City, Click here for more information and to apply for open IT jobs. We look forward to hearing from you!
If you have IT positions to fill and would like to talk with us about how we can help, please call us at 918-747-8600.